Friday, November 13, 2009

Men with Tools



The men with tools are here. This is a momentous day. The landscaping is happening! The landscaping is happening!

Right now, there are three men outside who have accomplished more with a sod cutter in two hours than my assistant and I were able to do in two weeks over the summer. The bare, glorious dirt is looking beautiful. And I can't wait to go plant shopping with my dad when I get back from the woods.

He caught me in our micro-butterfly garden yesterday, fiddling with the plants, meticulously picking up fallen leaves and said, "You want to be a gardener when you grow up, don't you."

My answer, "Yep, when I retire from teaching."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

November 13, 2009 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home