Saturday, November 27, 2010

Back Home



After most of the week with Grandparents, it's nice to be back home again. Yesterday I made an effort to clean up the piles of teaching debris that had collected in every room in the house.

My bedroom still looks like it's been ransacked, but the rest of the house looks much better.

I've spent a lot of the week trying to just get things done.

There's a freelance project that has only 33 more days until time runs out to finish. But it's ending. That will be one big thing taken off my plate.

I'm trying to get ready for the onslaught of school for the next weeks until winter break. I'm trying to not shut away my grief from Chris' death, but to let it wash over me when it needs to.

I'm trying to set things up to find the balance I'm so hopeless at maintaining.

And I'm totally ok with not having posted every day in November. It feels kind of good to not care that I couldn't do it. Freeing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Winter Shanai said...

I love how your posts are about you, and how you write so personaly and freely! Keep it up, girl!! :)

June 21, 2011 12:32 AM  
Blogger who cares? said...

sorry to bump in like this... just wondering what kind of freelance? i'm probably going to find out later in your posts, but still :)

July 22, 2011 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home