Friday, February 15, 2008

DI*T



I was riding the subway last week and was intrigued by one of the ads displayed inside the car.
Di*t

Di*t is a four letter word. It's the wrong way to think about food.

What letter is the asterisk replacing?

Maybe it's a result of spending three days a week at the garden. Maybe it's the article I read recently about the health benefits of eating soil...

I read the word as DIRT.

The advertising agency that came up with this campaign for Weight Watchers probably had something else in mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger shokufeh said...

It's not just you. I kept reading it as "dirt" as well. I had to think really hard to come up with "diet."

February 15, 2008 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orzrzdbpGreat minds think alike.

Ditto

Poppi

February 16, 2008 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home