Sunday, November 30, 2008

The End



This is it! The last day of NaBloPoMo. I did not manage to post everyday, but I also didn't give up when I blew the chance at a perfect record and that must count for something.

The nice thing about posting everyday every November is being able to look back and get a snapshot of what life was like at the same time every year. November is always a hectic, crazy month, so the snapshots are always a little hectic and crazy, but tempered by other things that are going on.

For instance, from tonight, I want to be able to remember that despite having a ton of chapters left unread, a mission statement left unwritten, and a lot of other things for tomorrow left undone, tonight there were a lot of belly laughs. Laughing long-distance about possums and purloined pecan logs till my face ached.

It was an excellent way to end November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home