Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gardening



Tonight I got to have dinner with some of my favorite people and that was so nice. One of the things I need to get better at is making sure to make time to spend with friends. So often work and projects and other obligations start to take over everything and that's not ok.

This afternoon my dad and I went plant shopping. We're working on landscaping the entire house, front and back yards. We brought home one carload of plants today and will probably go out and get another carload tomorrow. We're planting a lot of edibles in the backyard. I've got the start of an extensive herb garden that is going to go in the ground tomorrow morning. There's also a navel orange tree that needs planting. At some point we might put in a papaya tree and maybe some more citrus (blood oranges or limes...).

I can't wait till all the plants are in. I'm going to set up my hammock in the backyard and hang out there when I'm not in the woods.

2 Comments:

Blogger K'une inexistence said...

It sounds like a nice plan this hammock in the backyard full of plants,yeps!

November 23, 2009 12:53 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P. said...

I think you would like it! Yeps yeps yeps.

November 24, 2009 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home