Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Quack



The entire goal for today was to make it to the Peabody Hotel before 5pm to see the duck parade. The ducks spend all day swimming around the fountain and parade down the red carpet to the elevator for a ride up to their penthouse roost exactly at five o'clock. If we missed it tonight, we wouldn't get a chance to see the ducks again until tomorrow at 11 am when they ride the elevator down. That conflicts with our plan to be at Graceland tomorrow morning.

We made it. We saw the ducks. They splashed, they quacked, they paraded into the elevator.

There are pictures but I have no idea where I packed the cable that would let me upload them to the computer. Apologies. It's probably with all my other belongings, sitting in the back of the car which is parked in a parking garage plastered with signs that warn not to leave any valuables in the car.

2 Comments:

Blogger shokufeh said...

You haven't been gone very long, but I already miss you.
Looking forward to the duck pics.

December 27, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P. said...

I miss you too. Already.

Did I ever tell you how monumentally happy I was that you returned to live in New Orleans? So happy.

January 01, 2007 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home