Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Last Night



Tomorrow morning I'm heading back to Brooklyn. I had high hopes for enjoying this last weekend seeing lots of friends and visiting festivals and museums at a leisurely pace.

It was a good plan when I believed my flight was on Wednesday morning. Instead, much of the weekend was spent packing up three decades worth of belongings into boxes. Trying to protect breakables from painters, carpenters, electricians, masons, window-people, and carpet installers.

Thank goodness for Shokufeh. Without her pointing out that the 28th of May is a Monday and not a Wednesday (as I was so sure it was...) I probably wouldn't be on that plane tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you made it back safe
kimu

May 28, 2007 8:47 PM  
Blogger Sugarless said...

I feel like a punk for not getting to see you - how long has it been since we've been at home at the same time? :(

June 01, 2007 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home