Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Firefly Glows in Brooklyn



So... Taking intensive summer courses is a little overwhelming. Good, but overwhelming. The only way I know how to put it is like this. Monday at 5:30 pm I was completely caught up in my reading. Today, Wednesday, at 5:30 pm I was about 300 pages behind. 700-900 pages stand between me and catching up on the vagaries of child development theory between this moment and next Monday at 5:30 pm.

That's this summer in a nutshell.

The good news is I'm staying in a different part of Brooklyn for a couple of weeks and getting to enjoy the fireflies in the backyard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if pages follow nature's flow, envision each one passing with every firefly you get to enjoy. In the end, you will have read thousands of books. Let summers continue on to exist and celebrate that semesters promptly end.

July 28, 2007 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home