Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tidal Wave



The wave is coming. This week or next week, the tsunami of work is going to crash down. That's what it feels like.

I did have a lovely respite this weekend on a trip to Boston. I went north to visit Michelle and her family. Michelle is one of my oldest friends, someone I first met when we were three-years-old, the same age her son is now.

I remember when we were in high school and it seemed cool at age 14 that we had known each other for 11 years! That was almost inconceivable. Now we have known each other 30+ years. That blows my mind.

Our mutual friend, Shokufeh, recently went back to our high school to speak at a career day. Apparently, the high schoolers she talked to had not even been born by the time we graduated.



Snowy funtime interlude over.

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home