Sunday, March 09, 2008

A New Lens



I've been having trouble connecting to blooger.com this past week. Tonight, success.

Still to come is a picture of all the delicious Ribena Ellen brought over from Ireland. It was great having her visit. I think she didn't believe that I was was really as busy as I say I am. But now she's seen it and she gives me credit for being honest.

I can honestly say that I am think I am going to be less busy from now until May. One class ended Thursday night. Another ends the first week of April. Things are looking up. I may be able to have a social life for a change.

Last Sunday I popped over to B&H photo and bought a macro lens for my camera so I could take super-close up photos of plants in the garden. Here's a calla lily...

1 Comments:

Blogger shokufeh said...

Gorgeous shot!

March 10, 2008 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home