Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Toy



Today I indulged in a special purchase. I've been thinking about it for a couple of years, not because it was really expensive (because it wasn't) but because of space issues. My previous room was too small and there was no where to store anything.

Oh yeah, that reminds me to mention that I moved. A few months ago.

So today I went to an art supply store and bought a mat cutter. I'm going to be a framing fool. Can't wait to get my hands on the Obama letterpress poster that is sitting at my parent's house. When it gets her eto Brooklyn, it's going in a place of honor, right at eye level across from where I sit to work.

Now I just need to watch the instructional DVD that came with the big thing and I'll be ready to take assorted friends' mat cutting special orders. In these times of economic downturn, it's good to have some bartering capital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home