Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Escaping the Rain



Camping isn't much fun when the sky is pouring down rain. We fled from Munich, pursued by black, thundering clouds. Now we're just spending quiet time in a dry place, putting some of the photos from our trip through Europe into the on-line photo albums. Chris is far more organized and his photo albums are pretty much up-to-date. My photo albums are far behind... but it's possible to see photos from the places we only spent a few days, like Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands...

If I can keep myself off the Spider Solitaire, the massive album for Italy will go on-line soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger shokufeh said...

Oh, the things I would get done if I could stay away from the Spider Solitaire. They should call it Sucker instead - I have allowed it to suck so many hours out of my life. Just writing about it here makes me jones for a game or two.

July 07, 2005 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home