Monday, November 27, 2006

My Hiro



Three days left (not counting the rest of tonight). Three days left of NaBloPoMo and three days left of Hurricane season. I think we're going to make it.


I have nothing of particular interest to say tonight. My mind is still all wrapped up in the latest Heroes episode. I don't know how I got sucked into the show. Usually superheroes are not my thing. But it's so clever. And beautiful. Last week they saved the cheerleader. This week, time travel.



Week after week I fall in love with Hiro. His katakana English melts my heart. Hiro makes Japanese nerdy boys look cool and that's a heroic feat in and of itself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiro roxxors!!!! :) I love that show. I read in the TV Guide that Peter (boy wonder) may end up in a coma because he won't be able to handle all the power around him.... AND, there is a new hero. Mr. Invisible... and he's going to be the hero trainer for boy wonder.

I just love this show! I can't wait till next Monday.

November 29, 2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P. said...

Thanks for coming by to visit Rashenbo! I've been a lurker on your blog for a while now. Your reviews of the NaBloPoMoer's have been highly entertaining.

December 05, 2006 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home