Friday, November 23, 2007

12 of 246



Last night at Thanksgiving dinner I took a couple of photos. One was of Dan, his dad, and his brother showing off their mustaches. It turned out blurry, which is sad. Another photo captured an ephemeral portrait Dan made of his father via his nephew's Fischer-Price sketch pad. The nephew thought it was a drawing of Uncle Dan. With the mustaches, there is a great resemblance between father and son.



I took 246 photographs this afternoon.

Today's photographs were all botanical. Leaves and berries and tree trunks showing off their autumnal glory. I've missed going to Prospect Park and the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. I tried to make up for my long absence by reveling in both today.













































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home