Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Taking it all in



This is my last day in the UK. Later this morning I'll fly to Dublin and spend one final night there before returning to New York tomorrow.

These past couple of weeks have been fantastic. I've jokingly called this the "wedding and baby tour," but really one of the best parts of this trip has been reconnecting with old friends and getting to know the people who have come into their lives in the years since we last saw one another.

I've been taking photos throughout the trip and my goal (hold me to it!!) is to post a photo essay. By Saturday. Please give me a hard time if I don't do it by the self-imposed deadline. I need the pressure.

1 Comments:

Blogger shokufeh said...

I'm looking forward to it! MrMan probably is, too. How's that for pressure? ;)

July 22, 2008 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home