Thursday, November 13, 2008

What to do?



I'm not much for confrontation.

That's why I'm tempted to stomp on the floor to get the indie rock hipster who moved in downstairs to turn down his vibration causing music.

The grown-up thing to do would probably be to go down and knock on his door and talk to him face-to-face. I'd like to do this and have a civil conversation, but I'm afraid if he opened the door I might rush past him, throw open the window and toss his stereo off the fire escape.

At the moment, that seems like a happy ending to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sugarless said...

My neighbors had bands, BANDS play last weekend. These are the neighbors that rent, not own.
I ended up down stairs in my nightgown demanding the police shut them down.
Yes, I'm still Ice Brie sometimes.

November 21, 2008 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home