Sunday, April 19, 2009

Unwinding



I have seen almost every square inch of the Alhambra that is open to the general public. Of the past 24 hours, I have spent about 10 of them wandering the grounds. In the dark. During mid-day. At twilight.

My body is aching from the walking and the looking. So, I´m signed up to go to a hotspring outside of town that´s on offer as the excursion of the evening. There´s a woman in the bunk below me who is also going. We´re glad of the company because both of us had the same thought that we might get dumped in the woods. Don´t know why that is a universal reaction to being taken in a vehicle somewhere by a stranger, but there it is. Might explain my dislike of cabs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sugarless said...

Ha! I find it completely normal to think you might get dumped in the woods. You've lived in two cities where anything is possible! :P
I'm so jealous of and happy for your trip.

April 23, 2009 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home