Friday, August 24, 2007

Extra Hours



Here's the score.

PAINTED:
kitchen
dining room
living room
den
laundry room
Jeff's bedroom
my bedroom and closet

NOT PAINTED:
1 bedroom
2 1/2 bathrooms

But I just now looked at my e-ticket home and realized that tomorrow's flight back to New York is leaving several hours later than I thought (because I am often wrong about when I am supposed to fly) and so there probably is time to paint the last bedroom after all.

...Or mom and I could drive around New Orleans taking pictures and get in one last meal at a tasty restaurant. And we could go visit Creole Creamery for desert. Or get a piece of fried pecan pie at the Camellia Grill. Or raspberry snowballs from Van's. Or sweet potato pies from Tee-Eva's...

2 Comments:

Blogger shokufeh said...

I vote for the latter options.

August 24, 2007 9:04 AM  
Blogger Justina said...

Mmmmmm New Orleans food!
I hope you got some.
I'd like to go back there someday. The last time I went was a few years after college with a bunch of college friends. It was a blast, but I was still a vegetarian at the time and it felt like there were a lot of flavors I was missing. (Yep, I'm not a veggie-head anymore, I had to give up my staple diet of tofu, broccoli, and peanut butter due to my thyroid situation. :( I can still eat them, but just not nearly as much.
Have a safe trip back!!!

August 24, 2007 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home