Monday, November 12, 2007

Trying to Go Home



I'm working on a plane ticket home for Christmas. Still working on it. Tried to get a seat today but needed a international student card number to get it and I don't have one. Will get that tomorrow. Hopefully there will be a seat left on the cheap plane tomorrow.

What it boils down to is that I could use a free round-trip voucher I got for being bumped this summer IF I could fly home on December 19th. I have class on that night. Last class of the semester. And it's an important one where we present our findings on the projects we've been researching all semester.

Since I can't fly on the 19th I have the choice to either pay several hundred dollars to go home or wait until after Christmas.

Grad school is killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home