Monday, October 29, 2007

Insurance



This afternoon it flashed through my mind that it would be a good thing to have health insurance.

The revelation occurred as I was breaking up a fight between two seventh grade boys. They started off shoving each other in the main corridor and ended up pushing through a doorway into a math class. The students inside looked confused. One minute they are packing their bags to go home, the next minute they are witnessing a sparring floor-show.

It wasn't too bad. No blood.

It's the second boy fight I've stepped into. I'm staying clear of the girl fights though. Those are the ones that scare me.

1 Comments:

Blogger shokufeh said...

Yeah, those girl fights are scary. Once the hair starts flying, watch out!

October 30, 2007 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home