Saturday, October 27, 2007

Payback



Because I believe in masochism, I've signed up again this year for NaBloPoMo. It's a commitment to blog every day in November.

I've been telling myself it's been ok to let blogging slide for the past several months because I would make up for it come November. Four more days before I have to start paying the piper.

In the meantime, there are four papers to write. Several lessons to plan. Fifteen articles to read. A photography exhibition to mount. A rodent to catch. And laundry to do that's been piling up in the closet.

2 Comments:

Blogger shokufeh said...

A rodent to catch?! Ack!
Yeah, I know - I'm wondering about why I was so eager to sign up for NaBloPoMo again. Especially since I'm traveling 10 of the 30 days of the month. We'll see how it goes.

October 28, 2007 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to read both of your NaBloPoMo entries!

- Parviz

October 30, 2007 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home