Thursday, November 01, 2007

Short and Sweet



Today's the first day of NaBloPoMo.

I'm going to try really, really hard to post every day this month. Some days it might not end up being more than a sentence.

Tomorrow is my last day of student teaching in the sixth grade classroom where I've been working the last couple of months. I love them. I can't believe tomorrow is the last day. I'm probably going to cry, which sucks. Getting teary-eyed in front of middle-schoolers is a bad move. It disturbs the illusion of authority and togetherness.

I begged my college to be allowed to stay at the same school for my next student teaching placement. It worked out, much to my relief. I'll still get to see my kids in the hallway and sometimes at recess and lunch. Tomorrow we're having a big celebration and exhibition for a self-portrait photo project we've been working on for six weeks. I should be preparing for that instead of blogging about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home